Friday, August 10, 2007

Summer Bridge

It went by even faster than I thought it would. My summer bridge program ended today. All we had today was a ten minute meeting with the physics and math professors. I had a good chat with them. For the second week in a row I got 100% on my end of the week math tests. My physics test from two weeks ago was 70%. Third highest in our small class. I am happy to report that on my test this week I received a 78%. Highest grade in the class. Nice way to close out the program. I am really happy I took this bridge program. It will be nice to have some other classes such as Surveying and CAD in addition to Chemistry and Tech Math.

Good to be past the first hurdle.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

GREAT JOB!!!!!

Way to show all those other students whose the boss in physics!

Moody Family said...

Congrats!!!!